Look here for all our living #UKRAINE
• Three summits are organized in Brussels – NATO, G7 and EU. According to the White House, it will be about consolidating the arsenal of sanctions already adopted and strengthening NATO’s position in Eastern Europe in the long term. Follow our live broadcasts.
• Emmanuel Macron does not exclude the return of the mask in case of an increase in infection. “The President that I am will do everything possible for proportional protection,” he declared.
• The new US state of Idaho passed a law allowing civil lawsuits against abortion providers, the latest in a wide-ranging conservative crackdown. right to abortion in the country.
• North Korea fired ‘unidentified projectile’, said the South Korean army. Japan’s defense ministry said the projectile fell in Japan’s exclusive maritime economic zone.
The environmental candidate wants France to stop importing Russian gas and offer an alternative. “By next winter, we can increase the number of boiler gas replacements, heat pumps.”
Ecological candidate visiting Franceinfo. He confirms his accusations against the Total group.
France Inter guest Natalie Artaud believes that the sanctions imposed against Russia will primarily affect the population, and not the regime of Vladimir Putin.
A refugee near Kiev, the MP called on Franceinfo to boycott French companies that produce “Money” on the “life of Ukrainian children”.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is calling on citizens around the world to demonstrate a month or a day after the start of the Russian invasion.
• After a month of war in Ukraine, three summits are being organized in Brussels – NATO, G7 and the European Union. According to the White House, it will primarily focus on consolidating the arsenal of sanctions already adopted and strengthening NATO’s position in Eastern Europe. Follow our broadcast.
After the death of the separatist Ivan Colonna, the Collectivity of Corsica announced half-mast flags. BUT “mistake”condemns Emmanuel Macron
Presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron called for “emancipation” overseas territories by investing in education, health and development of their “food and energy autonomy” to fight unemployment.
• Madeleine Albright, the first female US Secretary of State after becoming the country’s first ambassador to the UN, has died at the age of 84.