As is often the case when a collectible event is introduced to Apex Legends, the developers take the opportunity to tweak a few things based on player feedback. Here, the update is mainly focused on fixing issues, but also brings small changes to the G7 Scout with a slight buff.
Control Mode is also affected, as it returns for the Warriors Collector’s Event, which ends on April 12th. You can find patch notes for this March 29 Apex Legends update below.
March 29th Patch Notes
CONTROL MODE UPDATES
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from seeing or selecting spawn points in the menu after being killed while stimmed with Octane.
- Turbocharger removed from purple tier weapons: Players must reach gold rank to get it.
- Fixed several bugs aimed at improving the stability of the mode.
- Fixed a UI issue that caused the mythical ammo icon to appear on weapons without crates after auto-reloading.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Rampart Mobile Sheila ammo to disappear when fired.
- Double action shot delay reduced from 0.475 to 0.375.
- Recoil optimization compared to a double action trigger.
- Ammo increased from 120 to 140.
HOP-UP ADJUSTMENT SPEAR FREQUENCY ADJUSTMENT
- Increased the spawn rate of Hammerpoint and Kinetic Flux ammo.
- Reduced spawn rate of Elite Tempo, Scatter Spikes, and Empowered Charger.
- Fixed an image freeze that could occur in spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the default precision choke to be disabled on the Golden Triple Rifle.
- Fixed an issue where players could leave the game early without being punished.
- Fixed a hack that allowed players to use two weapons at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose Assistance Credit when Gibraltar’s weapon armor was damaged.
- Fixed a bug in Krypto’s animation after using a splinter-proof execution.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from using Ash’s “Free Fall” emote.
- Fixed an issue where the abandonment penalty warning would always display two minutes, regardless of the number of disconnections.
- Fixed an issue where damage dealt by MRVN was taken into account when upgrading a scaled shield.
- Fixed cases where Crypto could launch multiple drones.
- Fixed cases where the Pathfinder could endlessly grapple enemies.
- Fixed cases where players could reset the cooldown of Ghost’s tactical ability by ending its phase by entering an ashen portal.
- Fixed visual inconsistencies with Bloodhound’s Cyberhunt skin.
- Arenas: Fixed an issue where music could be interrupted at the start of a game on Habitat 4.
- Arenas: Fixed a visual bug that caused legendary abilities to remain on screen while playing.
- Made various fixes to weapon loadout systems to work properly and more consistently.
- Fixed cases where players were able to correct bullet spread using ziplines.
- Fixed visual inconsistencies in jet weapons upon activation.
- Fixed cases where the shield regeneration of Watson’s ultimate ability could work through certain command center windows.
- Storm Zone: Fixed cases where players could be knocked back by the gravity cannon while under the cannon.
- Added tracking of win statistics in Battle Royale.
If you would like more information about Apex Legends or join an active community to share fun moments with other players, we invite you to join the Apex Legends France Discord community.
One competition organized with our partnerwhich allows you to get away video game of your choicefrom fifa loans or more V-bucks.
To participate, just click on the following link →!